[Last Published: 21 April 2021]
This Collection Statement is a requirement of the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and contains details about how Moneyball Australia Pty Ltd and our related entities, agents and associates (we, us, our) may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you.
We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and any related privacy codes.
By ticking “I have read and understand the Collection Statement”, you confirm that you have read and understood this Collection Statement.
How we collect and hold personal information
If you do not provide us with your personal information we may be unable to provide you with the products and/or services you require or continue our relationship with you.
Purposes for collecting personal information and who we disclose it to
- to personalise our communications with you;
- to sell and promote our products and services to you, as well as those of some of our contractors and service providers;
- to provide or arrange for some of our contractors and service providers to provide news articles and updates to you;
- to provide you with a better service in supplying you with our products and services;
- to assist in investigating your complaints, feedback and inquiries; and
- for other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with our normal functions and activities.
We may disclose your personal information to the following kinds of entities: our agents, contractors, consultants, advisers, associates and related entities; the owners or operators of any app or platform that you have subscribed to through us; entities that provide services to us; any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us; and other entities with your consent or as permitted or required by law. We may disclose or share your information to entities in Australia or overseas.
How you may access or seek correction of your personal information or make a complaint
Our contact details
Website: https://moneyball.com.au/ Postal: Lvl 16, Charles Darwin Center, 19 Smith Street Mall, Darwin, NT 0800
Direct marketing opt-out
To opt out of all direct marketing messages please indicate this preference and email email@example.com