From time to time, Moneyball may request to verify your debit/credit card details. In this case, please send us a top-facing image of the card with all digits redacted except for the last four.
- Take a photo of your card. Redact all digits besides the last 4. You may do this physically or digitally.
- Locate the email regarding bank card verification. If you cannot find it, you can email [email protected]
- Attach the photo of your card in the email and press send.
- A Moneyball team member will confirm receipt and whether we could verify the card or not.
To make a first time withdrawal, we require you to verify your bank details and provide a copy of your bank statement.
- Be logged into the app
- Go to ‘More’ then select ‘Verification’
- Choose the payment method type you can provide under ‘select payment method type’
Options available: 'Debit/Credit card' and 'Bank statement'
- Upload a copy of the selected ID
- Click ‘Upload documents’ to finalise
Please ensure the statement is dated within the last 3 months, and clearly shows your name, account number and BSB number.