Setting a bet limit can control your spending levels, as you can limit how much you may bet during a set period of time. If you wish to restrict the amount you may place on a bet, you can set a bet limit.
To set betting limits:
- Be logged into your account
- Go to 'More'
- Choose 'Responsible tools'
- Select 'Bet limit'
- Select the bet limit period and enter the amount
- Click 'Set limit'
You can also change your Bet Limits in app. These are subject to cool-down periods:
- Increasing Bet Limits: 48 hour cool-down period.
- Decreasing Bet Limits: Instantly.
At the moment, there is no option to completely remove a bet limit. Instead, please set a limit you are comfortable with.
Setting a limit of 0 will not reset or remove your Deposit Limit.