Moneyball is wholly committed to promoting responsible gambling. We operate in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering legislation introduced by the Australian Federal Government, and as a result are obligated to verify customer identity when they join Moneyball.
There are a few ways you can verify your account with Moneyball:
When you create an account with Moneyball, it is mandatory that you complete the verification process within 14 days of opening up an account. You can verify your account by following the steps below.
- Select ‘Start verification’
- Enter your personal details
- Review and submit by pressing ‘Finish’
If successful, an email will be sent asking you to verify your email address to complete the registration.
If unable to verify via GreenID
In case you have difficulty verifying through GreenID, you can upload your documents by completing the below steps. Please submit these within 14 days of creating an account to avoid your account being suspended.
- Be logged into the app
- Go to ‘More’ then select ‘Verification’
- Choose the ID type you can provide under ‘select document type’
- Upload a copy of the selected ID
- If required, upload your utility bill (issued within the last three months) in addition
- Click ‘Upload documents’ to finalise
We will endeavour to verify your documents in 48 hours. We will notify you by email once we have reviewed your documents.
If you have any issues, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll be able to help.